Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum
 

Today's Featured Forum Photo

Smallstream Line

Started by Duncan Inglis, 20/05/2020 at 14:21

Duncan Inglis

Thanks Mike the line arrived today, very quick service as usual.
All that's needed now is somewhere to try it out! Hopefully we'll get fishing very shortly.
Thank again.

Mike Barrio

Thanks for the confirmation Duncan, I hope you enjoy your line :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Peter Kjellman

The Smallstream seems to fit my Echo River Glass #3, but when do you expect the line to be available?


Mike Barrio

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum  :z16

Both the Smallstream and Troutstream should perform well on your rod. The Troutstream is in stock and I should receive the next batch of Smallstream over the coming weeks (I may also have one up my sleeve).

Cheers
Mike

Peter Kjellman


Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com