Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

SOLD! - Orvis Access wading boots, US 14 New
« on: 17/02/2019 at 16:00 »
I got these last year as an experiment - I have previously had Orvis size 15 wading boots, but they have stopped making them in that size  :cry These 14's are sadly just too tight on my feet, I did use them a few times but the boots are in excellent condition and the vibram sole looks like new - although they could be cleaner.....
When I got the boots I fitted some of the excellent Orvis Posi-Grip tungsten studs which I'll leave in.

If you're thinking about these then I'd say your UK foot size would need to be a 12 or 12.5.

Current (sale) UK price is £169, I'd be happy with £-- plus postage costs. PM me if interested  :z16

Pics:

James Abel

Re: For sale - Orvis Access wading boots, US 14
« Reply #1 on: 25/02/2019 at 19:01 »
I got these last year as an experiment - I have previously had Orvis size 15 wading boots, but they have stopped making them in that size  :cry These 14's are sadly just too tight on my feet, I did use them a few times but the boots are in excellent condition and the vibram sole looks like new - although they could be cleaner.....
When I got the boots I fitted some of the excellent Orvis Posi-Grip tungsten studs which I'll leave in.

If you're thinking about these then I'd say your UK foot size would need to be a 12 or 12.5.

Current (sale) UK price is £169, I'd be happy with £80 plus postage costs. PM me if interested  :z16

Pics:

Size 14 U.K. would b great thought I hit the jackpot 🙈

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 26/02/2019 at 07:39 »
Size 14 U.K. would b great thought I hit the jackpot 🙈
I've ended up with a pair of Guideline Alta with the Vibram sole and proper laces - initial impressions are they are a nice boot at good money  :z16 Could be an option for you :z17

James Abel

« Reply #3 on: 26/02/2019 at 20:12 »
Thanks Hamish,

It’s a real nightmare having huge feet I’m sure you have the same problem 🙈

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: 27/02/2019 at 07:58 »
Aye - my old man always said my next pair of boots would be Clyde built with navigation lights....  :z4

Hamish Young

« Reply #5 on: 06/03/2019 at 13:03 »
Now listed on a well known internet auction site  :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com