Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum
 

Today's Featured Forum Photo

A few from the vice

Started by Steven Sinclair, 28/01/2019 at 05:30

Steven Sinclair

Been playing around with some frog poppers that "bloop" for snakehead and tied up a jungle wasp for Mahseer. Figured i'd post up something a little different from the norm  :z16










:z18

Steven.



Hamish Young


James Laraway

they are almost as large as your dapping flies Mr Young.....

Hamish Young


Steven Sinclair

Quote from: James Laraway on 28/01/2019 at 15:48
they are almost as large as your dapping flies Mr Young.....

I reckon you could lift a few trout to the frog in a BIG wave. I'll give it a bash up north later in the year  :z12

:z18

Steven

Euan Innes

Nice work Steven. Finally something I can do with the hundreds (possibly thousands) of wine corks that gather in my house every year...
The wasp is a bit freaky but I love it!
Well played for something a bit different  :z16

Euan

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com