Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum
 

Today's Featured Forum Photo

Couple of salmon flees

Started by James Laraway, 05/12/2018 at 14:54

James Laraway

So , with the prospect that i may well be weilding the 'big rod' next year i thought that i had better start refreshing my salmon fly box.

here are a couple of last nights monstrosities  :z4

A blinged up kinermony killer


and a 'tosh' version



I've still to finish the heads but you get the idea....

( I aint no Dave Medlyn :z14 )

Steven Sinclair

James,

I would happily give either a swim  :z16

:z18

Steven.

Eddie Sinclair

James,

the Tosh you have tied is pretty much my go to fly for all season ranging from huge tubes in spring right down to 14 low water versions. The only real difference is I use a small amount of sparkle where you have the green and black barred stuff.

Eddie. :z18

Dave Medlyn

Nothing wrong with those James. The first one is beautifully tied.

Cheers and merry Christmas
Dave

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com