Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum
 

Today's Featured Forum Photo

Some more salmon flies.

Started by Dave Medlyn, 30/10/2018 at 16:08

Dave Medlyn



First one is The Captain 3/0
The second is The Barron 3/0
Hope you like them
Cheers
Dave





Mike Barrio

Nice work Dave :z16 .... Do you fish them? I used to fish flies like this and the fish certainly liked them.

Cheers
Mike

Dave Medlyn

Anglers day to me they are way to big and they are a  curiousity that belong in a frame. Half an hour later I hook a 12lb fish in a size 3/0 jock Scott! I tie them a bit smaller usually for fishing around size 1 or 2 they work!! Always have, always will
Dave

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com