Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Pitfour Fishery Report
« on: 10/09/2006 at 20:53 »
Hoppers, Daddies, Buzzers and wsw have all worked well this week at Pitfour. Ian Christie had 6 rainbows and a brown on hoppers. Mr Forman had 5 on WSW.Paul Knight had 9 rainbows. Ewan Russel had 13 on olive WSW. Ronnie Birnire had 4 rainbows and 2 browns while boat partner frank thrall had 5 rainbows 1 blue and 8 brownies. Charlie McPherson had a brown and 4 rainbows upto 6lb4 while his son Micheal 4 rainbows to 5lb8.

Coarse fishing

Maggots have again proven to be the food of choice for the coarse fish. The first match was held this weekend and was won by Barry Paul from Aberdeen.
for more info call 01779 474406 or 07849113435

andrew

Rob Brownfield

Pitfour Fishery Report
« Reply #1 on: 12/09/2006 at 08:45 »
What weight was it won with??

Sorry I could not get up for the match, no transport just now.

regards
Rob

Pitfour Fishery Report
« Reply #2 on: 12/09/2006 at 21:25 »
Hi rob
was won with a masssive bag of 12oz 1 rudd 1 roach and a brownie, Did not go to well only 2 of the six entered turned up.
off on holiday to kenmore for a week on sat but will plan another match when i get back

andrew

Rob Brownfield

Pitfour Fishery Report
« Reply #3 on: 14/09/2006 at 08:50 »
Oh dear, thats a shame. I've been out of the game for a while although I did do a few nights at Kingennie, had 10 carp in total, to 16 pounds 12oz and a large Bream as wel as knocking out a heap of BIG perch on lobs when the carp got a bit slow.

I will get up to see you again, just timing at the moment. As soon as my girlfriend is away in the States I should have the car and some spare time.

regards
Rob

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com