Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum
 

Today's Featured Forum Photo

New Fly Line Packaging

Started by Mike Barrio, 26/03/2025 at 19:28

Mike Barrio

Watch out for our new packaging, this will be a gradual transition throughout the season.

Smaller, lighter, easier to recycle - I hope you like it  :)


Kevin McPherson

Very Smart looking 🤙

Michael Kearney

I like it, Mike. Smart, simple and to the point.

Mike Barrio

Thanks for the feedback Kevin and Michael, much appreciated  :z16

Michael Kearney

I just received a new Troutstream line via international delivery. The new packaging is excellent: functional, lightweight and recyclable. I will report back on my adventures with the line from New Zealand in late spring, on the southern hemisphere's calendar. Great work, Mike B!

Mike Barrio

Thanks for your kind comments Michael, I hope you enjoy your adventures in NZ  :)

Mike Barrio

Boxing up a few more SLX lines today  :)


Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com