Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Andy Finlay

Net belt holster
« on: 18/04/2023 at 19:15 »
Not strictly tackle but works. On amazon called spider holster. They are for tools but so far works well for my net.

Was hunting for a way of securing my net to a belt as I tend to fish light without a bag or way of securing with a magnet to my back and came across these.

Not sure how to upload a picture anymore though  :?

Mike Barrio

Re: Net belt holster
« Reply #1 on: 18/04/2023 at 20:52 »
Hi Andy

For how to upload photos in a post see: https://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5254.0

But you can also upload a photo in the 'main photo gallery' first, then open the photo in the gallery and copy the 'image linking code' below it, and simply paste that in your post  *smiley-wink*

Cheers
Mike

Andy Finlay

« Reply #2 on: 18/04/2023 at 21:13 »

Andy Finlay

« Reply #3 on: 18/04/2023 at 21:14 »
Sorry only image I have but hopefully gives some inspiration  :)

Mike Barrio

« Reply #4 on: 18/04/2023 at 21:25 »
Sorry only image I have but hopefully gives some inspiration  :)

The photo has uploaded fine Andy  :z16

Fred Hay

« Reply #5 on: 19/04/2023 at 05:54 »
That's a smart idea Andy I might even give it a go - I was down fishing the other day and was looking of some way of securing my net as it does not have a belt clip but that would be a solution.

Andy Finlay

« Reply #6 on: 19/04/2023 at 15:27 »
£16 off amazon. Since its for tools you're saving having to pay the usual fly tackle tax  :)

Kav Ring

« Reply #7 on: 01/05/2023 at 08:05 »
I use a Petzl cari tool on my belt, I've taken the clip bit off and just hook net frame over
https://www.petzl.com/GB/en/Professional/Harnesses/CARITOOL

Terry Coging

« Reply #8 on: 07/05/2023 at 11:05 »
After reading this thread I 've have ordered a spider holster.  At 84 it's getting difficult on rough banksides and I have to use a long landing net handle as a stick. I'll have somewhere to park it next time out. Thanks for the heads up.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com