Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Mobile, tablet, computer, laptop?
« on: 07/11/2022 at 10:32 »
Mobile, tablet, computer, laptop ...... what do you normally view the forum on  :?

Matt Hart

Re: Mobile, tablet, computer, laptop?
« Reply #1 on: 07/11/2022 at 10:41 »
Desktop computer at work for me, only on my lunchbreak of course  :X2

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 07/11/2022 at 11:21 »
Home PC and infrequently on a tablet.

H

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 07/11/2022 at 12:20 »
Interesting - the website/forum stats say that 70% of visitors are doing so on a mobile phone.

Matt Hart

« Reply #4 on: 07/11/2022 at 12:27 »
I would imagine a lot of the mobile traffic is possibly people searching google, and clicking on a link to the forum from a google search result...so like rather than that being the same people regularly browsing the forum on their phones, it's possibly just from search hits. I could be wrong though, stranger things have happened haha.

James Laraway

« Reply #5 on: 07/11/2022 at 12:48 »
PC mainly.
I do use my phone also but then its just annoying having to click on forum then forum again to get to the main index.....

Fred Hay

« Reply #6 on: 07/11/2022 at 12:52 »
Laptop

Mike Barrio

« Reply #7 on: 07/11/2022 at 13:03 »
Great that most folk seem to be using PC and laptops, it's good to get away from phones for a while and the forum displays so much better on a bigger screen  :z16

I prefer the PC for everything on the net, including social media ..... but like James, I do view the forum on my phone sometimes when I'm away somewhere. 

I do use my phone also but then its just annoying having to click on forum then forum again to get to the main index.....

Just click on the logo no matter where you are on the forum James, this takes you back to the index.

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #8 on: 07/11/2022 at 20:56 »
Mostly phone for me.

Eddie

Terry Coging

« Reply #9 on: 07/11/2022 at 21:44 »
Laptop - tend to fumble with the phone.

Mike Barrio

« Reply #10 on: 08/11/2022 at 00:10 »
Mostly phone for me.
Great stuff Eddie, I hope it works OK on the phone for you, I do my best to make it display reasonably well on them  :z16

« Reply #11 on: 08/11/2022 at 08:03 »
Combination of mobile and laptop form. Quick scans and brief check ins usually use my phone but prefer to sit down for a proper read, post or reply using a laptop.

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #12 on: 08/11/2022 at 09:08 »
Combination of mobile and laptop form. Quick scans and brief check ins usually use my phone but prefer to sit down for a proper read, post or reply using a laptop.
That’s me too

Ben Crichton

« Reply #13 on: 13/11/2022 at 07:51 »
Mobile. Don't really use anything else being in a trade

Alan Catney

« Reply #14 on: 14/11/2022 at 21:43 »
Mostly Tablet for me Mike as I no longer use a laptop. Occasionally on my mobile if I’m away from home.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com