Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Double Taper Fly Lines
« on: 16/08/2022 at 13:07 »
So I have three of our best lines back on the shelf ( very high quality lines now manufactured for us in the USA ) and plenty of stock  :)

More lines will return, one or two hopefully in time for next season, but each one of our line profiles will take time to develop properly with new manufacturers.

The DT line below is currently being developed at a new UK based manufacturer, the new venture is great news, and I will do my best to support them with some of the lines from our range.

James Laraway

Re: Double Taper Fly Lines
« Reply #1 on: 16/08/2022 at 15:41 »
it will be great if you can get a UK manufacturer on board to produce some of your lines  :z16

Steven Kidd

« Reply #2 on: 16/08/2022 at 22:23 »
UK Made is a good thing, :-)

Steven

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 16/08/2022 at 23:42 »
Yes, fingers crossed  :z16

This is a new company, doing their best to get started up following the closure of the others, I have friends in their team.

They are not there yet, but all going well, it would be great to be able to support them, alongside the superb lines from the USA!

Stevie Rennie

« Reply #4 on: 17/08/2022 at 13:04 »
Great news Mike,

Best wishes with the UK manufacturing taking off to accentuate the range further :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com