Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Dave Mundie

Angling Clubs
« on: 17/02/2008 at 01:04 »
What clubs are there near me in pitmedden (any other forum members from pitmedden :z16) and whats the prices/waiting lists like :?

Dave

stickleback

Re: Angling Clubs
« Reply #1 on: 17/02/2008 at 10:44 »
Corby Loch, Bridge of Don is a possible option for you  http://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/corby-loch.html

Another possible is a smaller syndicate with a wee loch at Parkhill House, near Dyce.  Can't remember it's name but if you go onto Google maps and home in on the bridge over the Don at Parkhill then look approx half a mile east (on the north side of the Don) and you should see the loch I'm talking about - it's got a wee island in the middle.  Seem to recall they had an advert on the door of Somers.

Dave Mundie

« Reply #2 on: 17/02/2008 at 16:04 »
Hi stickleback,

I was more thinking of clubs like inverurie angling club ect rather than syndicate's.

Is there any in ellon, methlick ect?

Dave

Brian Brand

« Reply #3 on: 17/02/2008 at 17:50 »
Dave,

I am a member of Inverurie Angling Association, we organise outings & competitions to various lochs and on the River Don throughout the season.

There is not a waiting list to join the Club but there is for our leased syndicate  water at Ardmurdo / Keithhall.

If anyone wanted to join application forms are available from Watsons in Market Place, Inverurie. A sponsor is required from an existing club member, a few of the forum members are already IAA members.

This is a very brief resume of what our club is involved with and there is a link within Mike's Club Site about our club.

Regards,
Bri.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com