Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Deeside - LTS Fly Fishing open day
« on: 01/07/2021 at 08:16 »
LTS are having an open day at Inchmarlo this coming Sunday the 4th of July from 10:00 to 16:00

Mark Paterson, director and owner of LTS Fly-fishing UK, and other members of the LTS crew will be there. I like hands on opportunities like these and on Sunday there will be the chance to try out new kit including including the new LTS 'Complete Graphene' range of rods along with other LTS rods, reels and lines.  According to the note sent through to me, there will be some bargains to be had too. There will be a free BBQ and soft drinks supplied so no one will go hungry.
There will be hand sanitisers, antibacterial wipes etc .

Signs will be in place at the roadside just west of Banchory on the A93 North Deeside road to guide you into the car park.

I will likely be there early with the family, we're going to be in the area for a few days and happily this coincides with a pre-planned trip to Aberdeen to meet some friends for lunch - so I can just get away with it  *smiley-wink*

H

Eddie Sinclair

Re: Deeside - LTS Fly Fishing open day
« Reply #1 on: 01/07/2021 at 18:25 »
H,

Might see you there. Heard about these rods. Would be rude not to test drive them.

Eddie

Hamish Young

Re: Deeside - LTS Fly Fishing open day
« Reply #2 on: 01/07/2021 at 23:02 »
Cool  >) To be fair I'm intrigued to see how Graphene works in double handed rods other than those from Mackenzie - his were first, but a few years later there's significantly more using the material.

H

I'm not looking at an LTS reel - pure dead honest I'm not  *smiley-lol*

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com