James Orme

Euronymph blank choice
« on: December 27, 2020, 12:50:05 PM »
Any experience with a couple of the Euronymph  blanks available from guidesnblanks please?
Specifically the Evoke 10ft 2/3 wt and the unbranded 10ft 2wt nano helix in the sale section?
Thanks

Sandy Nelson

Re: Euronymph blank choice
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 09:17:01 AM »
Sorry James

Iíve no specific experience of either blank. I think the Nano helix blanks are the same as the ones that you can get from Taniwha and they make into nice rods. But I donít know for certain. Mark is closed until 11th of Jan but Iím pretty sure his blanks are less  :wink

Sandy
John Geirach 1999 "Millions of trout have died of old age before i could catch them and there's not a damn thing i can do about that"

James Orme

Re: Euronymph blank choice
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 09:59:06 AM »
Thanks Sandy. The nano helix is £84.50 (slightly less than the taniwha price) and the Evoke is £95.40. I need some other odds and ends from guidesnblanks so any postage costs will be spread across those as well.
But some of the downlocking taniwha reel seats look very tempting...........

† Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum

All content on this website is copyright © 2021 www.fishingthefly.co.uk