Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sandy Nelson

Bargain 3wt sage
« on: 26/01/2008 at 15:10 »
I'm afraid i'm going to have to put the supermodel wife up for sale.
After very recent, well documented and publiscised cosmetic surgery, i
find i dont have the stamina to cope with so many demanding spouses.
In the interest of peace and harmony I have to let one go. (not like that :roll)

Being very un-pc I'm letting the older one go, she may be the lightest,fastest and possibly best looking of the hareem, but she has brand new Recoil rings, fresh wraps and lovely new cork and will make someone very happy. She aint going to get the attention she deserves staying with me. Quite independant she comes with her own tartan bag and travels by Tube. She responds well to stroking and her name is Sage XP390 a long legged 2piece 9ft 3wt flexible friend. The Bling was custom made by Bob Venneri and is Solid Nickel silver and Cherry burl.
By way of a dowry I'll include a Dragonfly concept 355 with a Barrio DT3F all loaded to go. :z16

All in a High quality, high performance sex kitten ready to be fished.

Reduced to sell£120 someone is getting a rod for the cost of the reel seat,cork and rings- free blank :! :!

Can be tried out by anyone if you wish, let me know by PM.

Sandy

Sandy Nelson

Re: Bargain 3wt sage
« Reply #1 on: 28/02/2008 at 11:24 »
Under offer :z16

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #2 on: 28/02/2008 at 11:53 »
Under offer :z16

Oh yes...very much so ;)...will contact you about delivery and payment of the goods  :wink

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #3 on: 08/03/2008 at 22:11 »
SOLD :z16

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #4 on: 08/03/2008 at 23:20 »
Sold..but not cristianed yet  :oops

Maybe tomorrow....thinking of hitting Strachan as its not far from me..dont fancy Raemoir as it always seems busy.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com