Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sandy Nelson

Sage Trout LL 4wt and 5wt
« on: 24/04/2020 at 17:54 »
Hi folks

I have a pair of the new Sage Trout LL rods for sale.
They are both built to the highest of specs with Uplocking smoked nickel reel seats with super select spalted burled maple seats, the highest grade cork snub nose style grips, snakebrand smoked nickel lite guides, and Joe Arguello  rich red/amber agate strippers. They are whipped in dark apricot silk to match the ring feet to the wood end inserts and finished with 3 thin coats of epoxy for a glass like finish.
I have added alignment dots and I’ll provide a certificate of original ownership along with the sage tag for any potential warranty claim against the blank. both rods come in Sage rod bags and a silver alloy rod tube. Both rods are brand new and unused. Possible the best 2 casting carbon fishing rods currently on the market

So here’s the 4 wt. SOLD

And this is the 5wt SOLD

As you can see they make a lovely pair of rods, however separately they will cost £625 each including U.K. insured postage.
I could do a deal on the pair if someone wanted both.
These are less than the retail for a factory rod and made to a much higher specification.

So if you fancy treating yourself to something very special then send me a PM

Thanks for looking

Sandy

Kerry Jordan

Re: Sage Trout LL 4wt and 5wt
« Reply #1 on: 25/04/2020 at 22:17 »
  Exquisite! And yes, expensive, but in context a bargain price for a much superior build than the default model.
I wish I needed one!

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #2 on: 26/04/2020 at 11:31 »
The 4 wt is now SOLD thanks for all those looking and all the questions.

The 5wt is still available.

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #3 on: 26/04/2020 at 16:07 »
Thats the 5wt SOLD now as well

Many thanks to all who have contacted me and thank for looking.

Best wishes

Sandy

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com