Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Iain Stewart

Gents it was ace to meet many of you today. I really enjoyed chatting with a few of you and learned some news flies and mischief options for 2020. Could be my first Pike and maybe Hamish has even persuaded me to try dapping. The boys loved their day out too so well done for holding an excellent event. Only thing I needed was a dram to sit and yap properly.
Tight lines.

Hamish Young

Super wee event, was nice to be asked to tie at it :z16

I tied mostly dapping flies, interesting to see the folk 'in the know' swing by and chew the fat about dapping.

Caught up with/met a great many forum members, great craic  :cool:

Roll on the season  :z18

H

Terry Coging

Super wee event, was nice to be asked to tie at it :z16

I tied mostly dapping flies, interesting to see the folk 'in the know' swing by and chew the fat about dapping.

Caught up with/met a great many forum members, great craic  :cool:

Hamish I have made a  nice display board up with fly clips to show off your dapping creations at the bffi.  :cool:

Allan Liddle

Excellent show guys and well attended with around 130 over the whole day.
Thank you to everyone who made it along both visitors and tyers / trade stands and well done RSAA committee for the hard work in putting on such an excellent day.

Great for the North and i understand it's our most northerly show.

Anyway thank you all again, roll on next year.  :z16

Derek Roxborough

Well done Alan, the weather was a bit offputting from my end or I would have made the effort, well done onwys, Derek Roxborough

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com