Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Terry Coging

Re: BFFI - British Fly Fair International
« on: 15/10/2019 at 21:11 »
8th and 9th of Feb at the Staffordshire Showground.  Hope to see some forum members there.
I will be introducing WAFT Ltd for the first time. A company I formed a year ago to promote the use of a technique that  combines 'loch style' with dapping.  I will be throwing myself at the mercy of a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable  anglers - should be fun   :z18

Derek Roxborough

« Reply #1 on: 16/10/2019 at 20:32 »
to far from me Terry but have a great time, Derek Roxborough

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #2 on: 17/10/2019 at 00:00 »
8th and 9th of Feb at the Staffordshire Showground.  Hope to see some forum members there.
I will be introducing WAFT Ltd for the first time. A company I formed a year ago to promote the use of a technique that  combines 'loch style' with dapping.  I will be throwing myself at the mercy of a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable  anglers - should be fun   :z18

Your project is something that peaked my interest right from the off 👍 I wish you the best of luck with it and I'm curious to see the results 😎

Steven.

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: 17/10/2019 at 08:20 »
Chances are I will be there Terry, be interesting to see how much it has progressed since we last spoke  :z16

H

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com