Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

I made a  wee visit to Mackenzie Fly Fishing today and whilst there I clocked Scott has a sizeable collection of ex-demo and display rods for sale.

He's told me that they might put together a list, but I'd recommend giving him a call direct at the office on 01463 861200 to see what there is.
I spied a few FX1 single handers, double handers there's some of the original DTX Shooting Head rods (great rods) some Perflex, G2s and possibly a couple of other unexpected wee treats ;) 

Scott tells me there are deals to be had, so if you're in the market I'd get in touch with him PDQ.

:z16

Cameron deBoth

Re: Ex demo & display rods sale at Mackenzie Fly Fishing
« Reply #1 on: 07/08/2019 at 08:03 »
Damn you Hamish.................. must resist!!!!

Iain Stewart

« Reply #2 on: 07/08/2019 at 11:35 »
I made a  wee visit to Mackenzie Fly Fishing today and whilst there I clocked Scott has a sizeable collection of ex-demo and display rods for sale.

He's told me that they might put together a list, but I'd recommend giving him a call direct at the office on 01463 861200 to see what there is.
I spied a few FX1 single handers, double handers there's some of the original DTX Shooting Head rods (great rods) some Perflex, G2s and possibly a couple of other unexpected wee treats ;) 

Scott tells me there are deals to be had, so if you're in the market I'd get in touch with him PDQ.

:z16

Darn it Hamish! Up in Grantown this weekend too.

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: 07/08/2019 at 18:14 »
Damn you Hamish.................. must resist!!!!
Resistance is futile  :wink

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: 07/08/2019 at 18:16 »
Darn it Hamish! Up in Grantown this weekend too.
Scott is home on Sunday, he's at the Thrumster Game Fair (yup, that was a new one on me too) on Saturday :z16
Be tempted  :wink

Iain Stewart

« Reply #5 on: 08/08/2019 at 05:15 »
Thrumster Game Fair. Indeed thought Moy was a small event. Back home Sunday but I will drop him a message. 

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com