Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Brian Gilloway

Diawia hybrid waders
« on: 20/05/2019 at 18:24 »
Hey guys anyone got or tried the diawia hybrid waders neoprene on bottom breathable top thinking of buying a pair ? Any reviews

Brian Gilloway

Re: Diawia hybrid waders
« Reply #1 on: 11/06/2019 at 18:13 »
Well got waders couple of weeks ago must say very good so comfy and easy to get on and off  only gripe need to get some insoles welly boots a bit sore on feet when yomping on stones bottom and I also added screw studs to bottom treads on boots

Brian Gilloway

« Reply #2 on: 23/07/2019 at 18:49 »
Well guys update on diawia hybrid waders don’t touch with a barge pole  after wearing only a couple of dozen times underside of sole on left boot split right across full length between the treads water pissing in the welly boot part is way to thin on the soles so walking on small rocks etc they get in between the treads and cos they are so thin soled  they just split emailed diawia and suggested they upgrade the welly boot part still waiting on reply but won’t be holding my breath great idea for highland waters which to me are cold all year round but quality poor

Richard Bates

« Reply #3 on: 24/07/2019 at 23:35 »
Poor show Brian, I hope Daiwa do something about this as I like concept and was going to buy a pair.
Thanks for sharing the info.
Richard

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com