Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Hamish Young

Wanted - Silver Fin rod tubes
« on: May 17, 2019, 20:53:29 PM »
Ideally I'm looking for one or two Silver Fin rod tubes due to two recent acquisitions.
Silver Fin 'cos I like them and have a couple already  :z16

One suitable for a 13' to 14' 4 piece rod.
Second suitable for a 11' to 12' 4 piece rod.

Must be in very good condition. If you have such a thing you'd part with then please get in touch by PM

Instead of Silver Fin I'd consider other quality options - aluminium tubes especially - particulary if they should happen to have come from/are branded Sage  :wink

H
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience ;)

Hamish Young

Re: Wanted - Silver Fin rod tubes
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 13:25:51 PM »
Bump...... still looking :!
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience ;)

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 09:09:10 AM »
Have you looked at the tubes Taniwha Rodworks do?

I have the aluminium and carbon ones and they are well put together. Can also be cut to any length.

May not be blingy enough for you  :wink but you can get stickers  :z18
Ok, I admit it, I quite like this salmon fishing lark....

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 16:33:37 PM »
Interesting find Rob, but they don't offer anything big enough for double-handers.

H

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 09:39:32 AM »
Interesting find Rob, but they don't offer anything big enough for double-handers.

H

Ahhhhh, poop! He used to, must have ran out.
Ok, I admit it, I quite like this salmon fishing lark....

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum

All content on this website is copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk