Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Hamish Young

I don't have a problem....
« on: March 31, 2019, 21:29:44 PM »
.... really, I don't :!

This is about 80% of the reels and spools getting cleaned and oiled, excluding anything that I'm selling  :shock

H
“When tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.”

Mike Barrio

Re: I don't have a problem....
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 21:44:36 PM »
 :z4  :z4  :z4
www.flylineshop.com   At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Euan Innes

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 11:46:33 AM »
Actually mate, you f**king do!  :z4 :z4 :z4

Euan
Living with deep, full breaths is the way of the trout. Fish, it seems, are the ultimate teachers in breathing.
RC Cone

Robert MacDonald-Lewis

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 12:43:48 PM »
or you might if the other half figures out what that little lot is worth  :z4 :z4 :z4

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 16:07:25 PM »
or you might if the other half figures out what that little lot is worth  :z4 :z4 :z4
Normally the line 'my biggest worry is that when I die my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it' would seem to the fit the bill here, but SWMBO has a very, very good idea about how much I do spend/have spent/will almost certainly spend - I always said she was a keeper, she indulges me :z13 :z18

H
“When tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.”

Jeff Donovan

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 23:09:41 PM »
For some reason, "therapy" springs to mind...  :z4
Close to the edge down by the river..........

Jim Eddie

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 16:33:17 PM »
Oh dear that looks normal to me  :z4

:z18

Jim
"Because in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing what they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion."

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 13:22:38 PM »
H,

If you have a problem then there is absolutely no hope for me.

Eddie
As Shakespeare said, it is better to have hooked and lost than never to have hooked at all.

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

© Copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk all rights reserved

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum