Kemnay Angling Club
« on: 21/03/2019 at 22:38 »
I've just added a new page to the main website for Kemnay Angling Club :z16

See https://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/kemnay-angling-club.html

Jamie Urquhart

Re: Kemnay Angling Club
« Reply #1 on: 14/04/2019 at 23:43 »
Hi Mike

Thanks for hosting a page for the Club on the main site.  We’re a small membership (20) just covering our assessment so any help is appreciated.

First trip out on the club water today and managed a nice brownie of 2lb ( pictures attached hopefully). Only a few flies and nothing rising to them yet but water was looking good.  Think Liam also had a few fish yesterday when I paid him a visit during his session on the Don Trout Event.  So things are getting underway.

We have a good variety of water across the beat, which is lightly fished with no one on the opposite bank. Feel free to drop me a message if anyone has any questions about the beat.

Jamie Urquhart Club chair

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #2 on: 14/04/2019 at 23:55 »
Is this Kemnay Scotland or Kemnay Australia  :z7

Joking aside its a beat I've never fished that I really should. Bonny troot  :z16

:z18

Steven.

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 15/04/2019 at 00:05 »
I have fixed the 'Southern Hemisphere' nature of the photos :z16

Great stuff Jamie :z12 .......... You are very welcome!

James Laraway

« Reply #4 on: 15/04/2019 at 08:57 »
When I lived in Kintore I was a member of Kemnay AC. Lovely water and very lightly fished. Best brownie I saw taken was about 5lbs so great potential

Liam Stephen

« Reply #5 on: 15/04/2019 at 20:06 »
A cracking beat with a great mix of very trouty water. Nice to catch up Jamie and that's some cracking fish. I'll be back for sure hopefully conditions are nicer! Please see my post on the event topic.

Cheers
Liam

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com