Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Don Fishery Board

River Don Trout Event
« on: March 15, 2019, 13:54:26 PM »

Participate in the first Trout Fishing Event taking place on the River Don this spring. The River Don Fishery Board are hosting the event involving eight beats throughout the catchment. Starting date 8th April through till 3rd June trout anglers will be given an opportunity to fish one day on each different beat per week and experience the quality of wild brown trout fishing that the river has to offer. No charge will occur to participate although anglers will be permitted to comply with certain consents.

Places are limited to eight so anglers wishing to take part should in the first instance email their interest to participate along with name and contact details by 21st March. A ballot will then take place whereupon those successfully chosen will be notified and given further details.

martin@riverdon.org

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 14:13:44 PM by Mike Barrio »

Sandy Nelson

Re: River Don Trout Event
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 16:05:49 PM »
Sounds like great fun Martin,
You have an email  :z16

Cheers

Sandy
John Geirach 1999 "Millions of trout have died of old age before i could catch them and there's not a damn thing i can do about that"

Dave Robb

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 00:32:55 AM »
Indeed.

Email sent.

Ali McEwan

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 09:32:59 AM »
Do I get a free place for the advertising photo  :X2

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk all rights reserved

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum