Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Great event ..... I really enjoyed it :z16

Roy Clark

I enjoyed my visit wish I could have stayed a bit longer. Friendly crowd & nice to put faces to the names of some forum members.Well done to all involved with the organising. 

Hamish Young

It was indeed a grand day out  :z16
Amongst other unexpected sightings - and welcome catch ups with chums - I even saw Allan in a skirt:

Allan Liddle

Thanks to everyone who made it along, it was a resounding success and a great wee show.  Day passed in a blur to be honest and some great craic and banter along the way.

Might even do it again next year, meantime it's on to the next one, this coming Saturday at the Cottage Bar Maryburgh where i'll be tying alongside Liam Stephen once again and our very own Sir Hamish Young who's down to tie a few Squirmies i think  :z4

Thank you once more guys; and don't worry H i'll have the 'skirt' on again next week  :wink

Hamish Young

...... where i'll be tying alongside Liam Stephen once again and our very own Sir Hamish Young who's down to tie a few Squirmies i think  :z4
Squirmies - PMSL  :z7
;....and don't worry H i'll have the 'skirt' on again next week  :wink
:X1

James Laraway

I'll maybe come along, but only if Hamish wears a skirt.... :X2

Hamish Young

I'll maybe come along, but only if Hamish wears a skirt.... :X2
You'll not be coming along then  :wink

Allan Liddle

Now now H i know you really want too  :wink

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com