Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Euan Innes

Decade reels
« on: June 29, 2018, 13:43:09 PM »
Stumbled across these at work today.
http://www.decadereels.com/
Don't know if they have been mentioned on here before but they are quite pretty. Possibly a bit Marmite but I like them.

Euan
Living with deep, full breaths is the way of the trout. Fish, it seems, are the ultimate teachers in breathing.
RC Cone

Eddie Sinclair

Re: Decade reels
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 16:59:36 PM »
Euan, as I suspected for some time, you are properly weird those are hideous at best.

Stick to your vision tanks.

Eddie
As Shakespeare said, it is better to have hooked and lost than never to have hooked at all.

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 17:15:30 PM »
Yep,

I also detest marmite.

Steven.

Euan Innes

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 17:41:32 PM »
Told you they were Marmite  :z4 :z4 :z4
There is one in black wood that is lovely but the rest are "if Ikea made reels..."
Stylist if a bit odd = Ikea.
Having just bought Teton number 4 at a third of the price of the Decade yo-yos I don't mind if you don't like them! :z7

Euan
Living with deep, full breaths is the way of the trout. Fish, it seems, are the ultimate teachers in breathing.
RC Cone

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 08:33:40 AM »
I quite liked them until I saw the "Click and Pawl" bit...at which point I passed out!

Many a good reel has been ruined by Roman technology ;)
Ok, I admit it, I quite like this salmon fishing lark....

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk all rights reserved

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum