Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Rupert Overbury

Fario LW reels
« on: 19/04/2018 at 18:25 »
I’m a new member to this forum and very impressed with the members’ reviews and articles.

Having read  some recent posts on good quality, lightweight reels, here’s my contribution.....

I recently purchased 2 Fario 46 reels from John Norris at over £100 discount from usual retail price. Described as ex demo they are in mint condition, come with their case and boxed. Used several times now with 4 Wt rod and they are worth every penny. Can’t recommend them  highly enough - quality reel at sensible price .

Rob Brownfield

Re: Fario LW reels
« Reply #1 on: 23/04/2018 at 07:55 »
I’m a new member to this forum and very impressed with the members’ reviews and articles.

Having read  some recent posts on good quality, lightweight reels, here’s my contribution.....

I recently purchased 2 Fario 46 reels from John Norris at over £100 discount from usual retail price. Described as ex demo they are in mint condition, come with their case and boxed. Used several times now with 4 Wt rod and they are worth every penny. Can’t recommend them  highly enough - quality reel at sensible price .

I was looking at those myself...but someone beat me too it!  :wink

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com