Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Paul Procter joins Mackenzie Fly Fishing
« on: 01/04/2018 at 12:38 »
Some of you may have seen the news on social media.

If not Paul Procter has left Orvis and joined Scott Mackenzie at Mackenzie Fly Fishing to help develop and extend the range of single hand Mackenzie DTX Graphene rods. I suspect we'll be seeing more of Paul in the coming weeks of 2018 on the Deveron, Don and a few other rivers closer to me as the product development gains momentum.

Two great pals of mine and I'm absolutely delighted they've decided to come together to develop  gear - the Graphene rods are just awesome and I'm confident that Paul,  one of our very best writers and anglers, can only help bring Mackenzie to the fore.

I can't wait :z16

H

Allan Liddle

Re: Paul Procter joins Mackenzie Fly Fishing
« Reply #1 on: 01/04/2018 at 22:37 »
Congrats and good luck to both Paul and Scott, quite a few wee changes around the tackle scene this Spring with Stevie Munn also leaving Marryat for Guideline (meaning your truly here helping promote Marryat a wee  bit more as pro team member and FB page admin).  Our own Liam also entering the fray as a Team Loop per team member, well done there buddy  :z16

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 02/04/2018 at 08:11 »
Aye, Liam has done well there  :z16

James Laraway

« Reply #3 on: 02/04/2018 at 12:23 »
i cant belive Scott went for Paul over me.... :z8

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: 02/04/2018 at 14:25 »
Tough call.................  :z18

Bob Mitchell

« Reply #5 on: 09/04/2018 at 09:10 »
I wish I had the confidence to start up a salmon fishing company or to join one.
Salmon fishers that I know are leaving the sport.
But good luck.
Bob.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com