Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Peter Larsen

Wts: Phillipson Peerless 7’ #4
« on: 28/03/2018 at 17:56 »
Greetings.

Just joined the forum, sorry my first post is in the classifieds.. I’m in the Scottish Borders and fish small streams for wee brownies, usually with 7’ rods and dries.

On that note - I am selling one of those 7’ rods.

The one I’ve decided to let go of, is my Phillipson Peerless 7’ #4wt split cane. It was recently refurbed by Steve Boncey, including new original colour and style whippings, rings, ferrules, and varnish. He also polished up the cork, so the rod looks and handles like new virtually. Comes in an original Phillipson Peerless alu tube. Steve left the original decal off, so it doesn’t bear the makers name except on the rod tube of course. Comes in cloth bag too of course.

Looking for a very very modest £225 for this rod, which almost only just covers what I paid for restoration.

Selling as I’m trying to finance an new Winston.

Adding pictures is taking a lifetime and a half for some reason...so please either ask me to email them if you are genuinely interested, or they can be found on gumtree as well. https://www.gumtree.com/p/fishing-rods/phillipson-peerless-cane-fly-rod-/1292599410
 I can’t move on the price as it cannot be justified for sale below £225.

Thanks for looking

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com