Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Allan Liddle

Blue Sparkle Zulu
« on: 26/01/2018 at 20:57 »
One oot my loch selection for times when a wee bit 'bling' is called for, and no Hamish i didn't cover it in silicone, i dropped it into my Glenfiddich  :z4 :z4

http://www.partridge-of-redditch.co.uk/blog/blue-sparkle-zulu-allan-liddle

Terry Coging

Re: Blue Sparkle Zulu
« Reply #1 on: 26/01/2018 at 21:19 »
I really like that Allan. I have fished my own, more simple version as a dropper on a long leader in shallow water in France and it has been very productive. Also been good on the rainbows  as a top dropper in our local res.

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 27/01/2018 at 08:28 »
So that's what Glenfiddich is for..... and here's me been using it as mouthwash all these years  :X1  :z13

Allan Liddle

« Reply #3 on: 27/01/2018 at 22:23 »
 :z4

Euan Innes

« Reply #4 on: 28/01/2018 at 22:21 »
So that's what Glenfiddich is for..... and here's me been using it as mouthwash all these years  :X1  :z13
Mouthwash??? Is it no for cleaning brake pistons?? :z7
Lovely work as usual Allan. Try some Pultney next time and see it really shine!  :z13
 :z1

Allan Liddle

« Reply #5 on: 30/01/2018 at 22:31 »
That's blasphemy guys, single malt is the gift from the gods, blended stuff's for cooking with or washing windows  :z4 :z4

Thanks Euan, Old Pultney a cracking dram as well btw  :z16  The most northerly distillery on mainland Scotland and just round the corner from the shortest street in the UK  :z16

Bryan Redd

« Reply #6 on: 31/01/2018 at 00:06 »
 :z16 for Old Pulteney from across the Pond.

Cheers,

Bryan

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com