Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Paul Murdoch

New here
« on: 25/01/2018 at 10:56 »
Hi all new here,a wee bit about me I have 3 angling passions,
Coarse fishing which I do at Rothes near Elgin, river fishing for brownies recently moved to inverurie so looking to take advantage of the residents season ticket.and fly tying(love fly tying)  Still learning with the fly fishing and fly tying so hoping to gain some hints and tips from the forum. tight lines

Mike Barrio

Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: 25/01/2018 at 11:12 »
Welcome to the forum Paul :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 25/01/2018 at 20:48 »
Hi Paul  :z18

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #3 on: 26/01/2018 at 01:10 »
Welcome mate  :z16

:z18

Steven.

Ashley Thomas

« Reply #4 on: 26/01/2018 at 11:10 »
Hi all new here,a wee bit about me I have 3 angling passions,
Coarse fishing which I do at Rothes near Elgin, river fishing for brownies recently moved to inverurie so looking to take advantage of the residents season ticket.and fly tying(love fly tying)  Still learning with the fly fishing and fly tying so hoping to gain some hints and tips from the forum. tight lines

Hi Paul  :z16 Welcome to the forum.

I was new here about a year and a half ago (joined SEP16) and have since learned a vast amount from some really professional anglers - both on this forum and on the water with them. Hope you find your feet so well in here like I did  :z16

Ash

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #5 on: 26/01/2018 at 11:20 »
Hi Paul

welcome to the forum :z16
I'm moving back home to inverurie in march as well, so will maybe see you on the river :z18

Sandy

Paul Murdoch

« Reply #6 on: 26/01/2018 at 16:48 »
Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes sandy I will look out for you on the bank most of my fishing will be mid week as I usually spend the weekend at Rothes.

Jim Eddie

« Reply #7 on: 26/01/2018 at 18:54 »
Welcome to the forum Paul

:z18

Jim

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com