Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Euan Innes

River catagorisation petition
« on: December 23, 2017, 21:27:38 PM »
Here is the link chaps. Lets see if we can delay this crap until we get better data.

https://www.change.org/p/roseanna-cunningham-msp-scottish-government-should-abandon-river-categorisation-scheme-until-it-has-reliable-data

The petition is on the way to the thousand names mark, so crack on.
 :z1
Living with deep, full breaths is the way of the trout. Fish, it seems, are the ultimate teachers in breathing.
RC Cone

Derek Roxborough

Re: River catagorisation petition
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 21:51:20 PM »
I agree with you , but perhaps we should think of persuading them to investigate the Salmon farming industry,  , this government doesn't think there is a problem penalising sport fishing instead.  Derek Roxborough

Bob Mitchell

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 11:35:36 AM »
Have signed it. Not a great response to it on other fishing forums. Sad.
Bob.

Euan Innes

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 16:56:57 PM »
Have signed it. Not a great response to it on other fishing forums. Sad.
Bob.

Bob,
The Salmon Fishing Forum seems to be driving it more than others. four pages of "done" or "signed" and counting.

Euan
Living with deep, full breaths is the way of the trout. Fish, it seems, are the ultimate teachers in breathing.
RC Cone

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 08:21:27 AM »
I see the petition is to Margret Cunningham......may as well put it in the bin now then :(
Ok, I admit it, I quite like this salmon fishing lark....

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk all rights reserved

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum