Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Re: The latest fishing wagon....
« Reply #30 on: 16/01/2018 at 05:27 »
No Eddie, my pockets aren't deep enough for something that new  :cry

I have gone for a four year old Yeti and having done the deal I discovered that Škoda have discontinued the Yeti.... which is a shame as there will no doubt be some end of model special editions and special offers (until the new Karoq replaces it) which means I probably could have struck a deal on a newer version.

Doh  :X1

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #31 on: 16/01/2018 at 08:03 »
No Eddie, my pockets aren't deep enough for something that new  :cry

I have gone for a four year old Yeti and having done the deal I discovered that Škoda have discontinued the Yeti.... which is a shame as there will no doubt be some end of model special editions and special offers (until the new Karoq replaces it) which means I probably could have struck a deal on a newer version.

Doh  :X1

Sincerely hope you have got a good one and not a Friday car as mine turned out to be.

Hamish Young

« Reply #32 on: 16/01/2018 at 12:50 »
I didn't know you had had a Yeti Rob  ???

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #33 on: 16/01/2018 at 13:04 »
I didn't know you had had a Yeti Rob  ???

Sorry, I meant Skoda.  I had the Scout.

Lots of issues with it but the worst was the rust. Seams around the rear hatch were bad and Skoda said it was stone chips! Long running battle, still have a Ł1000 bill in dispute with them.

Car was 3 years old when I returned it with 50k on the clock...and virtually new suspension all round grrrr.

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #34 on: 16/01/2018 at 23:41 »
H,

the Yeti is a cracking motor. The reason I asked about the Kodiaq is that when I returned from the middle East I took one out for a test drive and was well impressed. However Skoda could not commit to a delivery date so I ended up buying a second hand Volkswagen toe rag instead.

Eddie.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com