Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Clint Parsons

Delgatie Fishing Report w/e 24 June 2017
« on: 26/06/2017 at 12:34 »
With brighter spells the fish seem to prefer the smaller fly this week with buzzers and dry flies doing the most to tempt a fish to the take. Great to see new people taking up fly fishing with a number of newbies, the fishery has tackle for hire if you would like to give it a go and our staff are always there to offer guidance and some pointers.  :z16

Some great catches this week here are a few of  them , A. Smith 5 fish on buzzers, I. Hunter 5 fish on dry fly, I. Burnett 5 fish on buzzers , I. Watt 7 fish on buzzers , J. Gilmour 9 fish on green buzzers, A. Murray 8 fish on cats whisker, Frits

Delgatie Castle Trout Fishery is open seven days from 8am and visitors and novices are always welcome. Booking is not necessary and boats (where required) rods and tackle is available for hire at the fishery.
For up to date information and conditions please call/text the fishery on its new number of 07375 983 658 or 07799607600

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com