Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jim Eddie

Fedderate Reservoir
« on: 11/06/2017 at 19:18 »

I fished Fedderate today, blowing a hooley but it always fished well in a wind. Fished a pearly pennell  on the point and a Partridge and lemon spider on the dropper.

Turned out to be the right choice as I had a good day, there is a natural head of Browns as there are two spawning burns. This season has been a good one for the Browns, I have had them from 6" to the 24" one I got today.

Mike Barrio

Re: Fedderate Reservoir
« Reply #1 on: 11/06/2017 at 20:19 »
Cracker Jim :z16

Jim Eddie

« Reply #2 on: 11/06/2017 at 20:41 »
Cracker Jim :z16
I had another on about 1-1/2lb which would normally make my day, but the one in the picture was my best Brown from there. There are bigger fish in there though  :cool:

Allan Liddle

« Reply #3 on: 30/05/2023 at 14:57 »
Hi Guys
Wee bump on this topic, just wondering what the booking number, where you get ticket and costs are for Fedderate?

Got a job to monitor in St Fergus and might be able to grab an evening on here if i get time.  Assume the Fraserburgh Club still has it and it's still worth a cast or two?

Thanks in advance
Allan

Jim Eddie

« Reply #4 on: 30/05/2023 at 20:12 »
Allan
You get the permit at Mcolls  shop/ post office in New Pitsligo. Not certain of the cost , think it's £15 for C &  R. It's still the Fraserburgh club.
Aye it's worth a cast , some nice Brownies coming off.

Cheers
Jim

Allan Liddle

« Reply #5 on: 30/05/2023 at 23:50 »
Perfect, thanks Jim.
Hope all good with you and you're catching a few fish.

Jim Eddie

« Reply #6 on: 31/05/2023 at 15:54 »
All good Allan  :)
Heading up to Corriekinloch at the end of the month

Cheers
Jim

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com