Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Hardy Salmon shooting heads x 3 for sale
« on: 26/03/2017 at 17:19 »
I have two three 'new old stock' Hardy shooting heads rated 10/11 for sale that came as part of a kit of Hardy lines I bought.

I'm using some of that kit but these are duplicates of other lines, so they need to go before I end up with even more lines I'm not using annoying SWMBO by just 'being there'  :z4

Rio braided loops have just been fitted at the shooting line connection (as they came without welded loops) and the Hardy braided loop at the front end. One is a full floating head and the other one a floating with intermediate tip and the third is a sinker, roughly equivalent to a Wetcel II they come on plastic spools.

Before I pop these anywhere else I'm after £30 including P&P Europe-wide for the pair..... or I'd consider swaps for a floating or intermediate head (or two) in the 28 to 32 gram range.

You'd be hard pushed to find two three new Hardy shooting heads for that money anywhere :!

H

Marc Fauvet

Re: Hardy Salmon shooting heads x 2 for sale
« Reply #1 on: 26/03/2017 at 23:24 »
"SWMBO"    :z4 :z4 :z4

Hamish Young

Re: Hardy Salmon shooting heads x 2 for sale
« Reply #2 on: 18/04/2017 at 15:08 »
Now this is the full collection of the three heads, the two lines above and a quick-ish sink (roughly old Wetcel II speed) head from the same stable.... so that's now 3 Hardy shooting heads and as I'm in a good mood I'll do them for the same price... also because SWMBO is looking 'vexed' at my collection of lines not in use...  :z16

Still open to swaps as per first post....

Hamish Young

Re: Hardy Salmon shooting heads x 3 for sale
« Reply #3 on: 27/11/2017 at 20:17 »
Not sold, never got around to putting them on ebay so now SWMBO is distracted by things other than my tackle collection these are going into my stash of lines to be chopped for 'prototypes and experimental purposes'  :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com