Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jim Eddie

Loch of Logie
« on: 30/01/2017 at 18:56 »
The Loch of Logie syndicate is looking for new members. I'ts catch and release with barbless hooks. Set in a picturesque  setting on the old Logie Estate outside the village of Crimmond.
Its £200 for the year, for which you can fish 24/7, 365 days of the year, works out at  £0.55 per day  :wink

There is a toilet  and bothy  at the loch.

Anyone interested contact Malcolm at the number on the link or message him facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/lochoflogie/about/?ref=page_internal

:z18

Jim

Ashley Thomas

Re: Loch of Logie
« Reply #1 on: 31/01/2017 at 16:35 »
Logie was where I learnt to fly fish as a junior. beautiful & peaceful setting and was always a joy to fish, will maybe join again one day.. glad to hear it is still on the go  :z16

Ash

Ashley Thomas

Re: Loch of Logie
« Reply #2 on: 25/03/2017 at 23:27 »
Fished Logie today for a trip down memory lane.. and yet again it failed to disappoint. Bright but lovely weather and hungry trout made it hard for me to complain.

Managed 6 or so fish in a two hour trip, with a few more lost. All fish fell to size 14 PTN's and size 16 HE's.

The buzzer hatch I witnessed today was the biggest I've ever seen; shucks galore  :z5

Sad to have came across that the bothy had been vandalised, it's a shame that there's still low-lifes around that think this is acceptable to do, however the loch is in cracking nick and I highly recommend giving it a go  :z16

Cheers,
Ash
 :z18

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com