Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Stephen Donovan

Forgue
« on: 08/12/2016 at 10:02 »
Hi, thanks for accepting my registration! :cool: just trying to figure out how to work the site and thaught i would share my last fishing trip on Saturday the 3rd of December at forgue fishery. I turned upto the fishery at about 9am and hardly saw a trout rise so Thaught i would try my intermediate line with a orange Rainbow warrior as my fly to start And it did not disappoint as i netted 21 fish (including 5 brownies and a rainbow around 6-7lb) highly recommend forgue for anyone who has yet to try it will be back this weekend most definitely

Mike Barrio

Re: Forgue
« Reply #1 on: 08/12/2016 at 10:13 »
Hi Stephen ........ welcome to the forum :z16

Quite a few members have been revisiting Forgue this year and their feedback has all been favourable :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Allan Liddle

« Reply #2 on: 15/12/2016 at 08:15 »
Bob spent a long time last year cleaning out the main pond after draining it which i believe is now fishing again and producing some cracking results.
Will visit sometime soon, will need the exercise after all the usual Christmas feed  :z4

Iain Cameron

« Reply #3 on: 15/12/2016 at 08:39 »

Quote from: Allan L on Today at 08:15:14
Bob spent a long time last year cleaning out the main pond after draining it which i believe is now fishing again and producing some cracking results.
Will visit sometime soon, will need the exercise after all the usual Christmas feed  :z4

could be a plan

Ashley Thomas

« Reply #4 on: 15/12/2016 at 09:04 »
Hi, thanks for accepting my registration! :cool: just trying to figure out how to work the site and thaught i would share my last fishing trip on Saturday the 3rd of December at forgue fishery. I turned upto the fishery at about 9am and hardly saw a trout rise so Thaught i would try my intermediate line with a orange Rainbow warrior as my fly to start And it did not disappoint as i netted 21 fish (including 5 brownies and a rainbow around 6-7lb) highly recommend forgue for anyone who has yet to try it will be back this weekend most definitely

Welcome to the forum Stephen. We'll head up again sometime soon if you fancy it.

Tight Lines

Ash

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #5 on: 15/12/2016 at 09:09 »

Where/are the carp still swimming about?

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com