Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

grafham water report
« on: 14/11/2007 at 20:40 »
hi all here is the water report for grafham water, the boats have been pulling them out on different combinations and guess what blobs, minkies, and combinations of blobs and nymphs and minkies now the season is ending the trout have decided to chase the fry, whats new, still good sport, if any body wishes to fish grafham, rutland, eyebrook etc let me know and i will see what i can do for accomodation.
regards keith

Mike Barrio

Re: grafham water report
« Reply #1 on: 14/11/2007 at 21:37 »
Hi Keith

It is great to read some news from Grafham .............. Have you fished there as a customer over the last week, or do you work there?

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 14/11/2007 at 21:58 »
I had a couple of good days on Grafham more years ago than I care to remember - interesting place to fish, worthy of a return trip  :cool:

« Reply #3 on: 14/11/2007 at 22:10 »
to answer all the questions i fished there two weeks ago as a customer in a match held by the RAF who i sponsor and the fishing was great, the resevoirs have not been fishing that great this year especially rutland, but when they come on they come on with a vengence, one fish took the blob and did not stop until it took a breather at lands end and took my blob to boot, but thats fishing.
regards 

jbb

« Reply #4 on: 18/11/2007 at 22:38 »
nice to get a report on gratham/rutland
me & my mates go down to fish the troutmasters (if 1 of us make it we all 4 of us go down .)
this year we had a day on rutland v.g. lots of fish, we fished gratham for the bank and boat did not get much fish but had a good time.  would be handy to get some hints on how it is fishing be4 going down the road  :wink

« Reply #5 on: 19/11/2007 at 18:08 »
hi jbb if you want any info justlet me know also have a look at www.masterflyguild.org.uk as every two weeks i shall be updating the water reports for each venue.
regrads keith

jbb

« Reply #6 on: 20/11/2007 at 18:59 »
thanks keith i will do that, had a look at ur site it now on my favorites list 
thaks john

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com