Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

rutland water water report
« on: 13/11/2007 at 21:00 »
just to let you all know at last rutland water is starting to pick up after the terrible season its had, the boats are doing the best, if you can manage to get down and fish this water before the season ends it will be worth while. :z15
regards keith

Mike Barrio

Re: rutland water report
« Reply #1 on: 13/11/2007 at 21:06 »
Hi Keith

Welcome to the forum :z16

It is great to read some news from Rutland .............. Do you fish there as a customer, or do you work there?

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Re: rutland water water report
« Reply #2 on: 13/11/2007 at 21:17 »
hi mike i actually run the Master Fly Guild which is an organisation that people can join, i also have a web site, which if reqested can be viewed, this site offers water reports, discounts on fishing etc, i also work for Orvis Part Time as their fly/game fishing sales person as the rest of the time i run my own business, how i find time to do any thing else is beyond me and that is why next year i want a break as i have mentioned in the wanted section, i have looked round the site and its good to seee what other people have to say, speak to you soon regards keith

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 13/11/2007 at 21:32 »
Welcome again Keith :z14

My apologies, I should probably have realised who you were ......... I'm getting old and a tad slow :oops

Yes, a very interesting workload indeed, no wonder you feel like a break!

You'll find plenty of Orvis fans on here, myself included :cool:

Best wishes for now
Mike

« Reply #4 on: 13/11/2007 at 21:50 »
hi mike yes we spoke a long time ago probably a year, if any of your fishermen are looking for any thing i am sure Orvis can help especially things like old spools etc, i work in one of the outlet shops in palding lincolnshire and we have all kinds of stock so just ask if you require anything if we have it on the shelf then it can be purchased from Orvis Spalding, if any of your members would like to view the M.F.G web site then they should go to www.masterflyguild.org.uk the M.F.G also sponsor the Royal Air Force and their is a lot of information on all different topics which may be of interest, and yes one day i will get up to your beautiful country.
regards keith

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com