Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Pete Bony

OK Guys, I have a Snowbee EXD Weight Forward 7 Floating  Line that I would like to either sell or swap.
It is not on it's original spool and nor is it boxed but it is in extremely good and unmarked condition weigh Braided Loops on both ends. (Please note that the line is a GENUINE SNOWBEE LINE AND NOT A CHEAP COPY, it is in it's entire length with nothing cut off it and that I have spooled the line properly so there is no memory in the line). The line has only been used on the water just once for about ten casts as I found that it was not quite heavy enough to load my weight 7/8 rod properly (I found that a weight 8 line made an incredible difference to the feel and balance of my rod) Therefore I would like to either sell or swap the line.
I'm not sure of it's "Once Used but in As New Condition Value" so I'll let you decide on what it is worth to you.  (I hope that not stating a price is OK with the Moderators, if not then I will edit this post and say around £18 posted) Alternatively I am more than happy to swap it for a weight forward  #8 Floating Line of similar(ish) quality  or even a pair of the cheaper non branded (Intermediate and Sinking)  #8 Lines (As advertised on "Our favourite auction site" for around £5-6 each) to tied me through till funds allow the purchase of good quality weight 8 lines.
Anyone interested please PM me and we can sort things like price and postage out - I will send by 1st Class Post!

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com