Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Photo Competition?
« on: 02/11/2007 at 21:06 »
Hi folks :cool:

The new "gallery" has been up for a few days now, accessed from the menu below the main banner.

For the moment it just has a Haddo Gallery ......... but do you maybe fancy a photo competition? I could add another gallery for your photos ( many of you are quite handy with a camera ) and I could put up a prize for the best photo once we reached say 50 or something?

Do you like the basic idea? It wouldn't be difficult for me to set up :z17 ........ and I think it would be fun.

Best wishes
Mike

sightbob

Re: Photo Competition?
« Reply #1 on: 03/11/2007 at 19:18 »
is it a fish related photo comp or open to any subject??
anyway it's a great idea.
brian.

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 06/11/2007 at 00:01 »
Hi Brian :cool:

Yes, I think it would make sense for it to be a fishing related competition

Best wishes
Mike

fishfingers

« Reply #3 on: 06/11/2007 at 22:05 »
yeh good idea, if it was kept for fishing only,reckon u,d get 50 photos no probs, r wat about monthly,and would that be frm any fishery,river,or country :z1

Mike Barrio

« Reply #4 on: 06/11/2007 at 23:24 »
I think it would be nice to keep the competition based on more or less what the forum is about ......... so fishing in the Aberdeenshire area, views of our rivers/lochs/fisheries and perhaps their wildlife, plus maybe some photos of forum members fishing adventures further afield :cool:

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

JIMBOB

« Reply #5 on: 07/11/2007 at 13:34 »
A good idea Mike. Would photos have to be fishing related? Maybe you could have a section for just Haddow photos and a general section as well.

Jimbob

Mike Barrio

« Reply #6 on: 07/11/2007 at 17:44 »
Hi "jimbob" :cool:

That's it done ....... we now have a "Haddo Gallery" and a "Forum Gallery" for general use.

Once I decide how the competition will work, I will add a "Photo Competition Gallery"

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com