Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Koster

It's been twice now that I have, due to diversion of the B977 [Newmacher to Bridge of Don back road] then taking a wrong turn , driven past a few unknown bodies of water that certainly look promising for holding fish.

I've trawled the internet and genuinely am at a loss for any information. Curiosity has got the better of me and I'm appealing to anyone who can provide any information as to what these bodies of water are. I've attached an image as, before seeing "Carle's Sheds' I spent ages searching for the unidentified area to no avail (until today!).

Maybe I'm on to a dead end, I don't know.

Thanks

Colin Sunley

I suspect this to be private. Google earth gives some clues as to furnature and hut. Hobby water

Rob Brownfield

I am constantly trawling Google Earth for small lochs etc. It is amazing how many you find by farms or big houses in the middle of no where, and it is even more amazing how many you find you drive past every day but do not see as they are behind a bank etc. I found two at the top of my road a couple of weeks ago!!

James Abel

I am always amazed when I come back from offshore in the chopper how much lochs I see. Some in very good condition with boats botheys and some very nice jetties to. I have fished everything open to the  public in the area we normally come in north of Banff. Just over the windmills and come past Inverurie and into Dyce.  There must b at least 3 good looking waters.  :z5

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com