Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Inverurie Angling Association New
« on: 23/03/2016 at 10:42 »
A couple of folk have asked me where they can get an Inverurie Angling Association membership application form, so I have uploaded a printable copy here https://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/inverurie-angling-association-application-form.pdf

For anybody that might be interested, the club also has some vacancies on their Ardmurdo/Keithhall syndicate water for this year.

Best wishes
Mike

Colin Sunley

Re: Inverurie Angling Association
« Reply #1 on: 17/09/2016 at 14:04 »
Rumor has it inverurie and kintore are having issues and may not proceed as planned for 2017. Anyone know any facts on this rumor? ?

« Reply #2 on: 17/09/2016 at 19:25 »
Rumor has it inverurie and kintore are having issues and may not proceed as planned for 2017. Anyone know any facts on this rumor? ?

Am hearing the same Colin and it aint bull shyte not sure where i will be fishing next year  :z8 :z8.

Colin Sunley

« Reply #3 on: 17/09/2016 at 19:55 »
Am sure if this is not sorted out the council will have default to there original position as no private buyers/syndicates are found.
But there is no guarantee this would happen so yes we could be out of pocket if they decide to run day tickets only at £36 . It's not worth £5 in the rivets current condition. So yes we could find a hole in the available fishing

« Reply #4 on: 17/09/2016 at 20:29 »
Am sure if this is not sorted out the council will have default to there original position as no private buyers/syndicates are found.
But there is no guarantee this would happen so yes we could be out of pocket if they decide to run day tickets only at £36 . It's not worth £5 in the rivets current condition. So yes we could find a hole in the available fishing

What i heard regarding Inverurie is the council want cash from IAA to look after the banks if this true i fully understand why IAA would tell the council to GTF they aint done any maintenance in years. Kintore on the other hand is a shambles thanks to the council giving up the RHB and the rates to get it back are way to  much for Kintore angling club even with the pathetic Salmon returns last couple years.

Colin Sunley

« Reply #5 on: 08/02/2017 at 19:24 »
So has this just died of death. Does not seem to be any updates from IAA on the outcome ??

Mike Barrio

« Reply #6 on: 08/02/2017 at 19:31 »
Hi Colin,

This is still very much in progress, but I think realistically probably for next season now ....... Did you not join IAA? There have been plenty of updates in club newsletters and at the AGM.

Cheers
Mike

Colin Sunley

« Reply #7 on: 08/02/2017 at 20:04 »
Thanks much apreciated
Colin

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com