Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jonathan Kerr

Shetland trout fishing compilation
« on: 07/02/2016 at 10:12 »

I do these most years.   No fancy edits, just a collection of clips I've recorded and put together in chronological order.  For various reasons my season ended at the end of June last year! But thankfully I still managed to capture some good memories before then!

There are some good spots/lcoations in the video and I haven't shared locally because of this..

Hope you enjoy some of the shots! All fish returned to be caught again this year :)

Jonathan

Allan Liddle

Re: Shetland trout fishing compilation
« Reply #1 on: 07/02/2016 at 10:27 »
Fantastic video from an amazing place.  Shetland is somewhere all wild trout anglers simply have to visit.  :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 07/02/2016 at 10:34 »
Great stuff Jonathan :z16

« Reply #3 on: 07/02/2016 at 11:56 »
Braw  :z16

Alan Davidson

« Reply #4 on: 07/02/2016 at 22:12 »
Thank you for a great video. I spent a lot of time up there as a youngster as I am half Sheltie. We nenevr fished the lochs only the burns but every one we fished was full of trout. Fond memories.

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #5 on: 08/02/2016 at 06:13 »
Fantastic scenery and some stonking troots, that was worth watching. I am looking forward to my trip home more than ever.

Thanks,

Eddie. :z18

Jonathan Kerr

« Reply #6 on: 08/02/2016 at 20:10 »
Thanks folks, glad you enjoyed it.

We truly are spoilt here if loch/sea fishing is your thing.  If any of you are ever up for work or play and want a few fishing pointers or are looking for a place to stay then give me a shout! (myself and my father in law- both keen fishermen- do a few rooms on airbnb).

tight lines for the season when it arrives!  :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com