Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Graham Thom

Shakespeare expedition Float Tube
« on: 03/02/2016 at 15:40 »
Hi everyone
I'm thinking about selling my Shakespeare expedition float tube as ive hardly used it but I don't have a clue what to ask for it.  What would be a fair price to ask for?

Cheers Graham

Allan Liddle

Re: Shakespeare expedition
« Reply #1 on: 03/02/2016 at 17:04 »
Going rate for 2nd hand Shakey Expo's is generally between £50 - £80 (if fins included).
Depending on costs I'd be interested or at least know someone else who would be.

Allan

Graham Thom

« Reply #2 on: 04/02/2016 at 17:06 »
Hi Allen

Thanks for the reply. The tube will come with a set of guideline flippers that have never been used. I also have a brand new parmaris 150n raider automatic life jacket in red that's never been out the packaging.

Cheers Graham

Allan Liddle

« Reply #3 on: 06/02/2016 at 09:41 »
Thanks Graham

I'll let my mate know and get back to you asap.  :z16

Graham Thom

« Reply #4 on: 16/02/2016 at 19:03 »
Ok Allan if you let me know before I try it in the for sale section or  eBay.

Cheers Graham

Allan Liddle

« Reply #5 on: 27/02/2016 at 22:16 »
Hi Graham

Very sorry for the late reply on this, mates been away on holiday and just got back to me.  He's bought himself a Snowbee tube i'm afraid and despite me pointing out how great a buy yours would be he's sadly going to let this one pass  :cry

Sorry for messing you about a little but i'm sure you'll sell in quickly on ebay.  Surprised no one else on here looking to snap it up though  :z8

Neill Cameron

Hi everyone
I'm thinking about selling my Shakespeare expedition float tube as ive hardly used it but I don't have a clue what to ask for it.  What would be a fair price to ask for?

Cheers Graham
Hi Graham

Very sorry for the late reply on this, mates been away on holiday and just got back to me.  He's bought himself a Snowbee tube i'm afraid and despite me pointing out how great a buy yours would be he's sadly going to let this one pass  :cry

Sorry for messing you about a little but i'm sure you'll sell in quickly on ebay.  Surprised no one else on here looking to snap it up though  :z8

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com