Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

What is going on there  :z8 :z8, I heard it may be houses but i cant believe they would be aloud to build there .

Hamish Young

Re: Work going on across from the Yards and Black Pot
« Reply #1 on: 25/10/2015 at 12:52 »
I seem to recall there being planning for houses at Ardtannes, that's pretty much the Black Pot :?

« Reply #2 on: 25/10/2015 at 13:04 »
This is on the other side Hamish, The field directly across from the Yards and Rowehead down to the Black Pot.

« Reply #3 on: 25/10/2015 at 13:13 »
This was taken a while back but still diggers and trucks working there.

Mike Thornton

« Reply #4 on: 25/10/2015 at 15:01 »
 I heard it on the grapevine that Malcolm Allan , the house builder, had bought  Haughton Farm a while ago.  That is the farm opposite Rowe Head as far as I know.    If some form of commercial development is taking place you will be able to get all the details on Aberdeenshire Council's planning website.  However, if it is agricultural development, depending on the circumstances it may be classed as "permitted development " which would not require planning permission.

« Reply #5 on: 25/10/2015 at 19:49 »
I heard it on the grapevine that Malcolm Allan , the house builder, had bought  Haughton Farm a while ago.  That is the farm opposite Rowe Head as far as I know.    If some form of commercial development is taking place you will be able to get all the details on Aberdeenshire Council's planning website.  However, if it is agricultural development, depending on the circumstances it may be classed as "permitted development " which would not require planning permission.

If it is MA that is very worrying indeed he tends to get what he wants  :mad :mad
Then again nothing in Inverurie surprises me now they have surrounded the golf course we houses so may as well wreak havoc on the river bank next.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com