Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Eddie Sinclair

Re: Fly tying/rod building room
« Reply #15 on: 18/09/2015 at 19:53 »
Euan,

I get home next Thursday so I will give you a shout and we can get a few casts in.

Eddie.  :z18

Euan Innes

« Reply #16 on: 18/09/2015 at 22:43 »
Can't wait, be good to catch up.
 :z1

Barry Robertson

« Reply #17 on: 19/11/2015 at 21:10 »
Think he was referring to me Rob. Where about's are you Euan? The new house is a cottage on the back road between Fettercairn and Edzell (Lochodlaidh), closest Esk beat would be Burn Estate I think? I think you have fished with my old man in the past? I'm pretty much cut from the same cloth as him  so if you fancy a cast sometime just give me a shout, I don't need much of an excuse to get out on the water!

Besides chasing tourists I really want to get back into fishing the lochs around Glen Isla again if that's of any interest to you? I plan to be fishing Lintrathen, Shandra and Backwater a lot next season  :z16 Also keen to give Loch Lee a cast or three as it's somewhere I have never fished and also tubing Brandy.

:z18

Steven

Hopefully see you out and about at Lintrathen Steven, it has been very good over the last couple of seasons!
Some of the browns are starting to get a better size about them also  :z16

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #18 on: 19/11/2015 at 23:29 »
Hopefully see you out and about at Lintrathen Steven, it has been very good over the last couple of seasons!
Some of the browns are starting to get a better size about them also  :z16

Baz the house purchase unfortunately fell through but alas I will still be fishing Lintrathen as much as I can. I've only fished it twice since they started stocking rainbows. It would be good to get a day out afloat with you to see how much the fishing style has changed due to it.

We always used to do well fishing traditional wets but i'd imagine with all the bows it may have changed a lot. Granted we had good sport on traditionals the twice I have been out for them.

I'm back working on rotation now so everyday is a weekend when i'm home (if I mind right you are in the same boat - pardon the pun) so if you want to head out for the day just give me a shout.

My cousin (of sorts its one of those he's my mum's cousins sons things that I can never remember what the name for it is) Scott Reith fishes Lintrathen quite a lot if I remember correctly. I'll need to get back in touch with him as the last time we spoke properly he was only just properly getting into fly fishing but by all accounts he appears to be quite the loch fisher these days.

:z18

Steven.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com