Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Andy Finlay

Scotland Salmon Festival
« on: 07/08/2015 at 08:52 »
http://scotlandsalmonfestival.org/events.xhtml

I realise Hamish has already posted in the outcast section (don't venture into that section much ) but there looks like quite a few things to go to other than the casting comp. Think I'm in the Ness that weekend so will pop along. 

Allan Liddle

Re: Scotland Salmon Festival
« Reply #1 on: 11/08/2015 at 09:19 »
Am tying there possibly over both days but as time's running out on the season I might just opt for one  :wink

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 30/08/2015 at 08:32 »
Meeting up with Scott Mackenzie and members of the Inverness AC this morning to walk through some of the stuff for next weeks competition and to see how the measured ropes work out where we plan to deploy them in the river.
Should be good craic next week and I really do hope to see many a forum member for a blether :z16

Building up to be a truly unique event, there will not be another casting competition like this so do try and come along :! Some very fine casters are attending but it's not just about the casting, there's plenty of other stuff going on suitable for friends, family and 'non-fisher' folk. Glasgow Angling Centre will be there as a key sponsor so I dare say I'll have to have a wee gander at what they've got up for grabs on the Saturday :cool:

H

Allan Liddle

« Reply #3 on: 31/08/2015 at 10:07 »
Looking forward to it Hamish

Pop in past the MFTI tent to see a few wee flees being tied, hopefully I catch up with a few well known faces or any forum members I've not met yet  :z16

Who knows I might even have a salmon flee or two on my display  :z4

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com