Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Dario

A BIG THANK YOU!!!!
« on: 25/09/2007 at 21:44 »
Once again the Edinburgh Railway Inn Fly Fishing Club had a great September weekend (17th September) fishing in the Aberdeenshire area.

The weather did not co-operate, but we gave it our best shot, and it was a very enjoyable week end, with a total bag for the club of 128 fish.

We would like to thank to those, who helped to us to have a great time in that lovely part of the country:

Jedi – Kevland – Sharpie, you information in local transport allowed us to have a few Sherries, and leave the transportation to a local taxi service; giving the club drivers a well deserved rest.

To the fisheries and their owners – Loch Insch – Haddo – Midmar & Loggie:
Thanks for allow us to test our skills in your waters.

And finally David from the Strathburn Hotel in Inverurie, thanks for welcoming us once again, and treating us very well in your establishment.

sharpie

Re: A BIG THANK YOU!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 25/09/2007 at 22:06 »
glad you enjoyed you're time up this way and glad to be of help with the taxi's :z16

Jim Eddie

« Reply #2 on: 26/09/2007 at 06:49 »
Glad you enjoyed the trip Dario  :z15

:z18

Jim

Kev Danby

« Reply #3 on: 26/09/2007 at 08:31 »
Glad you enjoyed it, hope you had a go from the pontoon.

Kev

Dario

« Reply #4 on: 26/09/2007 at 09:02 »
Hi Kev, I was tempted to try the pontoon, but I think the unsetle weather put us off.... so we just use the boats, but I think in my next visit to haddo I'll make the point to try the pontoon.

Dario

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: 27/09/2007 at 00:51 »
Hi Dario  :cool:

It was great to see you all again and I'm really chuffed that you enjoyed yourselves!  :z16

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com