Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Clint Parsons

Haddo Trout Fishery w/e 17 May 2015
« on: 18/05/2015 at 08:59 »
Open Friday (bookings only), Saturday and Sunday up to 4hours fishing £15, up to 6 hours £17 and full day £19
Call / text 07799607600 or email haddotroutfishery@outlook.com , www.haddotroutfishery.co.uk                                 
Evening fishing available during the week (on request) from 6pm to 9pm £10

I am really starting to sound like a stuck record with this weather but with both days changing seasons in a matter of hours and doing a few changes throughout the day fish were on then off then on then off more times than I can remember. I must say sitting from the side-lines its impressive to watch when they start to rise, like someone once asked if I had a remote that switched the rise on and off (if only!!)
Different story when you’re trying every pattern in the box and only when you return to the first one it works though, never the less the old saying “a bad day fishing beats a good day working”. It was great to see float tubes being used again, they are great fun and really worth a try. Once the bite was one it was great sport with leaps and great fighting fish G. Ellington tempted 3 for 4 hour session, M. Goldie tempted 7 and A. Mackay had 3 to the boat.   
Buzzers, Nymphs and small lures seem to be the choice of the fish

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com